Join Date: May 2010
| | Re: Bleach: Tajitsu- Info and Bio Thread (Ranks Updated 4/17)
213; 18 visual age Appearance: Personality:
If there was one word to describe Jirou's personality it would be lazy. He is the type of person who doesn't like to do things unless they are necessary. His interests further encapsulate his nature; sleeping, relaxing and other activites which don't involve expending much energy. This makes him a very carefree individual, he generally has a lax attitude towards both work and discipline. However, he is slightly short-tempered and can become merciless when angry. When it is needed he can be very serious and observant, he has a good understanding of others and his surroudings. His loyalties are mainly to himself although he does look out for those he considers friends or allies. Contrary to his laid-back attitude he is a very competent fighter; both armed and unarmed. History:
Jirou's family were all killed in a Hollow attack whe he was young, he was the only survivor. He wandered the streets, did whatever he could to survive. After living on the streets for a while, Jirou was starving and his only option was to steal. He broke into a shop at night, his aim was was steal enough food to last him for a while. As he was making his escape Jirou was confronted by a gentle looking man who introduced himself as Yoshida Shouyo. He offered Jirou a place to stay, he mentioned it was a place for children who were alone to come and be part of a family. Jirou had no options but to accept, Shouyo became both a parent and a teacher to him. Jirou was one of a small group of children that Shouyo was raising and teaching. While Jirou showed great ability he had one fatal flaw, his laziness. With time his combat and mental abilities grew, he became one of the most skilled that Shouyo taught, unfortunately he was still lazy. One day the place they lived was attacked by multiple Arrancar, for some reason they were looking for Shouyo. He was killed protecting Jirou and the others, Jirou was left all alone once more. Jirou, now with no place to go, decided he would do as Shouyo had wished and become a Shinigami. Some of the other children with Jirou decided to do the same, among them was Jirou's close friend Yukimura. Reiatsu Level (RL):
Type 01 Shades 10,000 Kan
Virtual Combat System 10,000 Kan
Total: 20,000 Kan
Zanpakuto Appearace: Release Command:
Rise from the Ash Shikai Name:
Fushichō Shikai Appearance:
Once released, the blade is engulfed by flames which then dissepate to form two black swords with orange fabric extended from the hilt. The fabric is very strong and can be exteneded at will by the user. Shikai Abilities:
The user is granted abilities loosely related to that of the legendary bird - the Phoenix. This mainly consists of the ability to create and manipulate fire for various uses. The user is also able to manipulate the intensity of the fire, this enables the fire to be so intense it can burn substances that are usually resistant to fire such as earth. What is unique about this fire is that it doesn't require oxygen to burn as Reishi is a sufficient fuel. The user becomes immune to fire and high temperatures.
The primary use of this ability is to use fire for offensive and defensive purposes. The user is able to create fire from the blades which can be used in numerous ways, it can create streams of fire from the blades by either slashing or pointing towards a target.
- Hitama (火玉, Fireball): By controlling the intensity of the fire the user can shoot concentrated balls of fire which explode upon contact with an object. This is shot from the tip of the blade and can be used in rapid succesion.
- Hibashira (炎の柱, Fire Pillar): The user is able to create a large verticle pillar of intense fire which crashes down from above toward an intended target.
- Hokangoku (火牢, Fire Prison): The user creates streams of fire from the blades which circle around the target area in an immense whirlwind which then form a contained sphere to ultimately imprison and burn enemies.
- Chiyuhi (炎の火, Healing Fire): This works in a smiliar way that a Phoenix engulfs itself in fire to be reborn. A gentle flame surrounds the intended target and heals their wounds. This can be used for a reverse effect, by reversing it's function it doesn't harm a target but can stop regeneration. In both cases the fire continues burning until it is stopped by the user.
- Joushou Fumetsu (上昇不滅, Rising Phoenix): The user creates manifestations of the Zanpakuto's Spirit - a Phoenix, albeit smaller. They stand roughly 100cm tall. They serve a number of functions, both attacking and support. The Phoenix can be manipulated but are also able to move independantly of the user. They engulf themselves in flames and upon contact with a target they explode. The second function is support, they can independently fly around and through a mental link with the user they are able to signal where a target is located.
Unknown Bankai Appearance:
Unknown Bankai Abilities:
"Just like there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person;
a duality governed by the balance of light and dark.”
Jack Verde | Gackt Black
Last edited by Green13; 05-15-2012 at 08:50 PM.