Rank: Don Pirate Tier 5
Devil Fruit: Mera Mera no Mi
Bounty: 400 million
22 stars + 1 for human race
Devil Fruit Mastery: ★★★★★★
Fighting Style Mastery: ★★★★★★
Weapons: custom santoryuu set of 3 kairoseki swords, a set of wires, weather-crossbow
Custom Weapons (must be bought):
Fighting Style: Santoryuu
Devil Fruit Ability: Mera Mera no Mi - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines, Treasure, Devil Fruits, and more
Haki Type(s): Observation and Armaments
Other: Flaming Motorcycle, Semei Kikan
Santoryuu: custom techs
1. Kyutoryuu zero blind spot: Spinning all ine blades around him the swordsamn gets an impenetrable defence when it comes to meele and projectile attacks attacks that can push the attacker back and strike him with equal force
2. Nittoryuu twin tiger: a range attack that produces a tiger that homes on the opponent and does slashing damage
3. Ittoryuu channeling slice: Listening to the breath of the ground the swordsman can channel a slash below ground and send it to explode below his target
Original Techs : Sant
Second fighting style
Second Fighting style: tap dancer style
the user has trained his legs hard enough to get the vibrations from the ground. moreover his tap dancing is able to transmit the vibrations back creating mirages and explosions
1 tipiti tapiti: equivalent to soru leaving an after image. the dancer kicks so fast down that he leaves an after image before dashing to one direction. the direction can be changed in mid movement.
2 tapping on hell's door: the user starts to get the vibration from the ground and taps in order to transmit them back. he can cause the ground to erupt forcefully upwards up to three times in any place. the places can be different.
3. wind dancer: just by standing to the ground and only a slight tap of his feet the dancer can sense his opponents movements as long as he touches the ground.
4. shadow dancer. with a very fast tap the user makes dust rise all around the battlefield engulfing both himself and the opponent. the dancer can sneak attack from within.
5. blow of tapping: the tap dancer starts tapping slowly then increases pace and finally slams the ground moving the vibration up in the air and thus creating an upward gust of wind. it can be concentrated on one point or be spread but the impact is then minimized.
6.kickass: storing vibrations in his feet the dancer can kick in the air and send a shockwave forward by channeling the vibration in the air
7.hell tap: if the tap dancer blocks an attack with his foot and then does a quick tap he can absorb and send back the force of the attack
8.tap on air: allows the user to step on air and change direction in midair and execute double jumps, however he cannot walk on air
9.tapblast: rising the leg horizontially and tapping with speed the user sends a barrage of air bullets on his target
10. tapper's footing: using extreme force on his knees and legs the user can stand in any surface vertically even if the surface is 90 degrees from the ground.
11. kick of two layers: a kick delivered by the tap master does not only have physical damage but causes internal damage or severe destruction of objects depending on the target
Eisen, Impact, Flash, Breath, Flavour, Ball, Water, Frost, Beam, Tone
clima-crossbow: a crossbow that has three little circles on its handle, the first produces heat balls, the second cold and the third shock. The weapon functions like a normal crossbow that fires however little iron shots instead of bolts. However it can fire also the chosen ball or even combine the shot with the ball.
flaming motorcycle: a motorcycle that is powered up by df mastery
Upgrade #1: modification of the wheels so that fire can be channeled through them producing fire airways for the bike to ride
custom weapons :
custom santoryuu set:
hallowed swords containing different dusts that are channeled outwards through tiny holes on the blade. The handle is wooden and the blade kairoseki
1. gunpowder. releasing the dust and bringing it contact with fire results in big explosions. It can be released all at once or in little doses
2. mustard dust. is released by blowing on the sword thus giving the ability to channel the gas created whenever the user wants. It causes blurring vision, tearing eyes, running nose and if breathed deeply paralysis
3. iron dust. This dust has magnetic properties for the blade it is contained. The sword "seeks" back the dust homing on it whenever thrown.
The dusts cannot be collected again upon releasing unless the contents are replaced in artificial way (ex. dials). That means that the weapons have one shot each per spar unless a dial is used, and then function as normal swords.
Unlimited: Armaments Haki
haki senses (passive): even when one of the five senses is disabled haki makes up for it till the named sense returns to normal condition