- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1375
- Being a past voter of the poetry contests,i ask you as a writer if you would not mind participating in casting a vote for this months contest as well. Though you may not know who i am i hope you have time to do this for the others.
- ya, after the speech, everyone said she was really brave and others who felt the same way actually opened up to her. I asked her if she still has it and she said she'll look for it so I'll tell you if she does find it or not. I regret not being on earlier T^T holy **** are you serious?? that's a long time :O wow, your volleyball team must be really awesome! well not university exactly I guess but a post-secondary education. I'm kind of thinking about Briecrest right now but it's a major Christian college so ya... Oh that makes sense then. I'd prob do the same if I had kids xD Well I don't really know the answer to that. My brother is just plain annoying >_>
- ya she actually got the best marks, but they thought it would have a negative impact on others instead of giving hope to people who felt the same way. Oh I see, well thanks anyways. And your school sounds nice. lol your first two sentences were like the same. oh I see, guess that makes sense. You can kinda get really into it while playing. that's really close!! ah You should have told me so I could have come and watch!! Well, I may have not been online, but still. well it's still a great experience and next time maybe you guys will win~ You can't call yourself a bad person, you'll be working a lot and then lots of people will be pushing to tell you to think about your future and apply to a university so it'll be more busy. Though it is sad thinking you won't get to play next year : '( You're just like my friend, paying their brothers things. I don't see why parents can't pay for the child them self... and you sound like a really nice brother it's alright~
- It's actually nice working there. Today a little kid gave me a massage, he's sooo cute. and they always ask me to draw things. nah, it's alright, I'm not really stressed out except for getting math but I'm managing~ oh haha that' makes sense then xD kinda funny how you didn't know it was champion game though. well that's good that your doing it then xD. ya but wouldn't you stop playing so rough if you got a lot of fouls? you're still amazing though even if you're not like kuroko I see, but it sounds like you still tried your hardest~ I hope it's ok now, it would be hard to keep playing injured like that. Well I really do think you guys are amazing! Nice! You guys got a trophy wow, it sounds like it would be better not to work if you can't even pay for the gas to go work. Maybe it would be nice to work instead then? Sounds like a hard time for you ): I think a lot of us are like that too xD ya but not as often as before... thanks remu, talking to you makes me feel better
- ya that's what I wrote but I really meant like problems that really annoy you about school and teachers. Like back in grade 9, I had a friend who did a speech about her cutting herself and having depression. It was voted to be in a competition but the teachers were against it as it was too depressing or realistic and they say you should just be yourselves. It took her a lot of courage to do that and she knew what could happen to her (teased by kids) but did it anyways. Then teachers have ignored LGBTQ who are bullied in schools, saying it's their fault for coming out. They say to be yourself but it doesn't seem like they really mean it :/
- Hey I'm doing an assignment for psychology and got sidetracked writing an essay pretty much *****ing about school and teachers and just wanted to know if there is anything you feel like venting off so I can write it down too. I'm probably already going to get talked to about it for what I wrote so just go all put. Btw I'll be on later tonight after work. Maybe I can on at 8 or something and I'll reply to you then.
- oh, and you should check out this Rookies Japanese Drama | Watch Episodes | Reviews | Images haha, I wake up early just to watch dramas or anime, still need that daily dose :P
- btw, I'm really busy atm moment and I'm not sure if I'll be on for awhile (not that I have at all for a year maybe now? :P) but ya, if I'm gone for a month or possibly longer, it's because I have a math course to do myself with no teacher and really need a high score for it so I have to study a lot then I need to seriously start practicing more violin and piano then work. I'll try getting on as often as I can though remu.
- oh god, 4th best?!! sounds like you guys actually did pretty good to me if you got half their points :O ehh, I hope you get better soon and rest, it must hurt a lot Just good? sounds more like awesome since you guys are the champions of B side!! I think it's be nice to do play next year too cuz it is the last high school basketball season. kinda getting sad how we're so close to graduating. nah, that's ok
- ya and I had to do my presentation too. It was bad. my voice, hands and legs were shaking the whole time :x My friend was so worried that I would have a breakdown or something. ya trying to find time to read it but it's kinda hard atm : ( haha I can't even hold a kid properly and there's so many papers to fill out. Then there's a criminal record check and you have to get needles it's kind of a pain to do all that just to work.
that's true, and you'd probably still be able to play when you feel like somewhere. lol how does that happen? wouldn't people normally know if it's the championship game? xD ya, no matter how good you are by yourself, if you can't play as a team in a team sport, then it's not good. Maybe they were playing too rough? haha I don't know how you get fouled out either :x You're just like Kuroko
- About k1ll3r13
- Are you here for Anime or Drama?
Showing Friends 31 to 40 of 41