Bleach: Tajitsu- Info and Bio Thread (Announcement 4/25)
-New section added to the info page, "Salary and Progression". New rewards start as of 10:00pm EST 4/25/2012.
-If your RP Character has been approved, pm me with what Division/Sin you'd like to represent.
It is the year 2476, and the world you know is all but gone. In the Human World, technology has progressed significantly, and government has become a corrupt form of capitalism worldwide. The rich are unnecessarily so, and the poor are left fighting to survive. In Soul Society, many of the same problems exist within Rukongai, however Seireitei has become a Utopia under the new leadership of the G13. The old Gotei, the Central 46, and the Noble Houses have all collapsed, leaving a modern and well organized establishment of Agent-like Shinigami in charge. In Hueco Mundo, many of the vast deserts have become cities and structures, as Arrancar, and even Vasto Lorde class Arrancar are becoming more common. It has been several centuries since the last major conflict between Shinigami and Arrancar, but a new organization called Infierno threatens the peace with it's mission to succeed in creating a Vacio Dios, the fabled final evolution of a Menos Grande. In the realm of the Spirit King there is great confusion, as one of the legendary Royal Guard, Kazuma Ishida, has gone missing, leaving only two warriors to fend off attacks.
Races and Factions:
The G13 is a highly organized group of Shinigami tasked with ushering souls into Soul Society, managing Soul Society, and keeping both the human world and Soul Society safe from harm. Members of the G13 must be battle hardened, as they are often the victims of Hollow attacks, having outstanding reiatsu. G13 attire is a suit, usually black, sunglasses, and a Shinigami weapon. The G13 is broken into 13 divisions, each having its own duties and specialties, but each working toward the same goal.
Infierno is a group of powerful Vasto Lorde class Arrancar bent on achieving Vacio Dios status by surviving the trials of hell. If they emerge victorious, all souls will be in great peril. Infierno has 7 Lords and one Grand-Lord of Treachery. Each Lord has an ability that is a manifestation of a major sin, and each rules over a level of Hell. Should any one Vasto Lorde within Infierno conquer all levels of hell, they would achieve Vacio Dios status.
Seiryokugan have existed since the dawn of shinigami, though by the standards of the Old Gotei and the Central 46, they were frowned upon; viewed as a shinigami perversion of the Hollow’s Cero, a Seiryokugan were weeded out of the Gotei throughout history. A Seiryokugan, in basic terms, is a Zanpkuto whose sealed form is a ranged weapon. In the old days of the Gotei, these were often things like throwing stars, blow darts, and bows, however, in the year 2476, a large majority of Shinigami have no recollection of such ancient weapons, with guns being so prevalent in human society. This is partially the reason why the G13 accept Seiryokugan as spirit manifestations so openly now; many shinigami have never even considered a sword as a weapon. In modern day, the most common sealed Seiryokugan manifestation is a handgun. The ammunition fired by a Seiryokugan is as plentiful as the users Reiatsu, and varies in form from Shinigami to Shinigami. Sometimes ammunition manifests itself as reiatsu blasts, while other times it condenses into an actual physical form similar to a bullet.
For the majority of Soul Society’s history, Zanpakuto have been the only accepted weapon of a Shinigami. Originally meaning “Soul Cutter Sword”, the term Zanpakuto has come to be a label for all spirit manifestations that are bladed in their sealed form. While the Gotei 13 only accepted Shinigami with Zanpakuto’s, the G13 is more lax, however, will always accept a Shinigami with a Zanpakuto as a weapon. In modern day, the year 2476, traditional Katanas are no longer the most common sealed form of a Zanpakuto. Non-traditional bladed weapons and weapons such as beam sabers have become so common in the Human World that there is a natural overlap in Soul Society.
The Shikai is the second form (or first "upgraded" form) available to a Zanpakuto or Seiryokugan. To activate it, the Shinigami needs to learn the name of their Zanpakuto or Seiryokugan. This is not as easy as simply picking a name, as the living spirit of the weapon already has its own name. Therefore, the Shinigami must be able to communicate and harmonize with their weapon effectively, which requires being able to speak to the spirit within its world.
The Bankai is the second and final upgraded form of a Zanpakuto or Seiryokugan. To achieve Bankai, one must be able to materialize and subjugate their weapon’s spirit. Materialization means the opposite of getting dragged into the inner world. Instead the wielder needs to summon the Zanpakuto or Seiryokugan’s spirit into the physical world. It usually takes 10 years or more to achieve, plus the experience needed to master it.
The power and forms of Shikai and Bankai are dependent on the weapon. They also vary according to the wielder's strength and training. But in general, one's power can grow 5 to 10 times greater. Only the strongest Shinigami can use it. It is also the ultimate technique of a Zanpakuto or Seiryokugan. Even among the exceptionally talented, Bankai is very rare.
Having begun as Shinigami, the Vizard appear entirely Human and bar those times where they are using their powers are indistinguishable from ordinary Shinigami. To gain access to their Hollow powers, a Vizard dons a Hollow mask. This allows them to augment their Shinigami abilities with Hollow powers, as well as giving them access to some of the more generic Hollow abilities. Their spiritual pressure likewise changes into a mix of Hollow and Shinigami. This process of donning one's Hollow mask is referred to as Hollowfication.
Resurreccion returns the essence of an Arrancar's offensive Hollow abilities to their humanoid bodies. Arrancar seal the nuclei of their abilities within the form of a sword, entirely different from what the Shinigami use. When they release their weapons' seals, they unleash their true power and their true form.
This is the Arrancar’s second released form. In this form their power grows immensely, and they once again change in appearance, though the change is usually more slight than their first transformation. Segunda Etapa is very rare even among the most powerful Arrancar.
This is the final form in the evolutionary chain of a Menos Grande class Hollow (Gillian, Adjuchas, Vasto Lorde, Vacio Dios). A Hollow’s biggest strength is its ability to draw on fear, as a Hollow itself is made up of similar emotions. This also means that a Hollows biggest limitation is its own fear. The only known way to overcome this fear and achieve Vacio Dios status is to pass through the seven levels of hell. It is said that many a Vasto Lorde have went in, and never has it been recorded that any have left. Most Hollows undergo the process of removing their mask and becoming Arrancar in preparation for this process.
The appearance of a Vacio Dios is very similar to their Vasto Lorde forms, however their power levels are quite different. A Vacio Dios has a much more devastating Cero, faster Sonido, stronger Hierro, and a seemingly endless amount of reiatsu. Vacio Dios are also fabled to have control over fear, though this ability likely varies within a group of Vacio Dios’.
1. Sai (塞, Restrain) Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope) An energy rope entangles the target's arms.
8. Seki (斥, Repulse) Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.
9. Geki (撃, Strike) Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" ("自壊せよロンダニーニの黒犬!! 一読し・焼き払い・自ら喉を掻き切るがいい!")
9. Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle) Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. the end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" ("自壊せよロンダニーニの黒犬!! 一読し・焼き払い・自ら喉を掻き切るがいい!")
12. Fushibi (伏火, Ambush Flare) Momo Hinamori uses this spell in conjunction with Shot of Red Fire and a Kidō net that has entangled her opponents resulting in a large explosion around them all. Rangiku Matsumoto states that it is number 12, but does not specify whether it is a Destructive or a Binding Spell although from the name and effect, it is highly likely to be a Binding spell.
21. Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape) Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.
26. Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.
30. Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.
37. Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star) Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.
39. Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield) Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.
46. Kyōmon (鏡門, Mirror Door) Tōshirō Hitsugaya used this to seal Momo Hinamori's hospital room. It creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside.
56. Hachigyou Sougai (8 Joined Twin Cliffs) A barrier developed by the Vizard Hachigen Ushōda. The barrier is a double dislocation barrier, which has the ability of erasing whatever is within it from existence and removing the space it takes up from an outsider's inner consciousness, making it so that one is not even able to perceive it is there. The very thought of getting close to it doesn't even occur to those outside it. It is so powerful and unique in composition that it cannot be undone by Shinigami Kidō.
58. Kakushitsuijaku (摑趾追雀, Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.
Incantation: "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain." ("南の心臓 北の瞳 西の指先 東の踵 風持ちて 集い雨払いて散れ")
60. Nankan Unnamed Barrier This technique was used by Sōsuke Aizen. Aizen summoned his barrier to block a sneak attack by Shunsui Kyōraku.
61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light) Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" ("雷鳴の馬車 糸車の間隙 光もて此を六に別つ!")
62. Hyapporankan (百歩欄干, Hundred Steps Fence) A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.
63. Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes) Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.
73. Tozanshō (倒山晶, Inverse Mountain Crystal) Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.
75. Gochūtekkan (五柱鉄貫, Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.
Incantation: "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end." ("鉄砂の壁、僧形の塔、灼鉄熒熒、湛然として終に音無し
77. Tenteikūra (天挺空羅, Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air) Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster.
Incantation: "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens." ("黒白の羅!二十二の橋梁 六十六の冠帯 足跡・遠雷・尖峰・回地・夜伏・雲海・蒼い隊列 太円に満ちて天を挺れはし)
78. Hakufuku (白伏, White Crawl) This technique muddles the consciousness of its target. Momo Hinamori uses this spell while imprisoned to knock out a guard and destroy everything within a certain radius of herself. The Bleach Official Character Book Souls states that it is a Binding spell.
79. Kuyō Shibari (九曜縛, Nine Sunlight Traps) Creates eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the targets chest.
81. Danku (斷空, Splitting Void) Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Hadō #88.
Incantation: unknown; although Tessai hinted that it has an incantation when he fights Aizen.
95. Rokkaku Nankan This technique was used by Sōsuke Aizen against Ichigo Kurosaki. It is a powerful barrier which can be placed upon a part of the body and it activates when an attack reaches the point where it is cast. When the attack hits the barrier, a hexagonal shape appears. Aizen cast it on the back of his neck to protect his blind spot from attacks and it is powerful enough to withstand a point-blank black Getsuga Tenshō.
Bakudo 96. Kūkanten'i (空間転位, Spatial Displacement) A forbidden spell used by Tessai with Temporal Stasis to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active Kidō spells.
Bakudo 97. Jikanteishi (時間停止, Temporal Stasis) A forbidden spell used by Tessai along with Spatial Displacement. It is a spell that halts time in a specific area.
98. Shisō Kekkai (四葬結界, Quad Burial Barrier) This technique was used by Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, and is the seal used to lock away Kōga Kuchiki. Four spears are used to trap the target by their hands and legs. The target rises up into sky and is then sealed in a black coffin-like box with chains wrapping around it. The four spears then pierce the box all at once.
99, Part 1. Kin (禁, Seal) Binds the arms of a target to their back like Bakudō #1, but with spiritual fabric and iron shafts. Hachigen has displayed a far stronger version that ties the target's arms on the back in addition to wrapping the spiritual fabric around the entire body, and continues to pin the target with the spiritual fabric stacked to the ground around the target with several iron shafts in an "X" shape.
Incantation: unknown; although (Shinji Hirako hinted that there is an incantation).
99, Part 2. Bankin (卍禁, Great seal) This spell covers the target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (First Song), stabs them with numerous metal bolts (Second Song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (Final Song). The full power of the seal is still unknown as Ichigo broke the first two seals before the metal cube landed on him during his Shattered Shaft training.
First Song: Halting Fabric (初曲・止繃, Shokyoku: Shiryū).
Second Song: Hundred Linked Bolts (弐曲・百連閂, Nikyoku: Hyakurensan).
Final Song: Great Seal of 10,000 Forbiddings (終曲・卍禁太封, Shūkyoku: Bankin Taihō).
100, Part 1. Ryubi no Jōmon (竜尾の城門, The Gate of Dragon Tail) Hachigen Ushōda used this barrier technique to block Barragan Luisenbarn's aging ability. The technique works by creating over a dozen pillars which are arranged by hand gestures, making them form a gigantic shield or door like barrier between the caster and the opponent. Together with Koko no Jomon, Kigai no Jomon and Hoyoku no Jomon, it forms Shiji no Saimon.
Incantation: Brethren-in-arms withdrawing for the distance of 8 sun and standing still; blue bolt, white bolt, black bolt, red bolt; sinking into the ocean together seeking redemption.
100, Part 2. Koko no Jomon (虎咬の城門, The Gate of Tiger Fang) This technique is another one of Hachigen Ushōda new Kidō barrier techniques developed after he became a Vizard. This barrier appears out of nowhere and takes the shape of a watermill. It's inner section can be opened up like a set of fangs allowing one to attack through the barrier. Together with Ryubi no Jomon, Kikai no Jomon and Hoyoku no Jomon, it forms Shiji no Saimon.
100, Part 3. Kikai no Jomon (亀鎧の城門, The Gate of Turtle Shell) This technique is another one of Hachigen Ushōda new Kidō barrier techniques developed after he became a Vizard. This barrier is created by many small hexagons combining to form a honeycomb-like structure. Together with Ryubi no Jomon, Koko no Jomon and Hoyoku no Jomon, it forms Shiji no Saimon.
100, Part 4. Hoyoku no Jomon (鳳翼の城門, The Gate of Phoenix Wings) This technique is another one of Hachigen Ushōda new Kidō barrier techniques developed after he became a Vizard. This barrier is created from an obelisk and many planks combining to form a sort of lampshade resembling enfolding wings and a crude bird's head/body. Together with Ryubi no Jomon, Koko no Jomon and Kikai no Jomon, it forms Shiji no Saimon.
100, Part 5. Shiji no Saimon (四獣の塞門, The Gate of Four Beasts) This technique is another one of Hachigen Ushōda new Kidō barrier techniques developed after he became a Vizard. This barrier is formed by combining Ryubi no Jomon, Koko no Jomon, Kikai no Jomon and Hoyoku no Jomon. When the four barriers comes together they create a rectangular prison like barrier around the opponent.
1. Shō (衝, Thrust) Pushes the target away from the caster.
4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
11. Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning) Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
31. Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" ("君臨者よ!血雨の仮面•万象•羽ばたき•ヒトの名を冠す者よ!焦熱と争乱、海隔て逆巻き南へと 歩 を進め よ!")
32. Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash) Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.
33. Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面•万象•羽ばたき•ヒトの名を冠する者よ!真理と節制、罪知らぬ夢の壁に 僅 かに爪 を立てよ!")
40. Kongōbaku (金剛爆, Adamantine Blast) This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A blast of spherical, red energy similar in strength to a Sōkatsui blast. While both number and classification of this particular spell is not expressly stated, it is clearly a Destructive spell.
54. Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
58. Tenran (闐嵐, Orchid Sky) A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
63. Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Cannon) Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" ("散在する獣の骨!尖塔・紅晶・鋼鉄の車輪 動けば風 止まれば空 槍打つ音色が虚城に満ちる! " )
63. Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) Essentially a doubled version of #33 (labelled as #73 in anime), this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面・万象・羽ばたき・ヒトの名を冠す者よ!蒼火の壁に双蓮を刻む 大火の淵を遠天にて待つ")
70. Hyōga Seiran (氷河晴嵐, Glacier Vapor Storm) This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A spell that fires a massive wave of ice capable of freezing its targets and surrounding area as well as destroying a group of Menos Grande through sheer power. While both number and classification of this particular spell is not expressly stated, it is clearly a Destructive spell.
77. Gaki Rekkō (牙気裂光, Raging Light Fang) This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A spell that makes a circle of energy, before firing blasts of green light from its center in a cage-like formation. While both number and classification of this particular spell is not expressly stated, it is clearly a Destructive spell.
88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion. Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him.
90. Kurohitsugi (黒棺, Black Coffin) Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.
91. Senjū Kōten Taihō (千手晃天大砲, Thousand Hand Bright Sky Cannon) Summons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating.
Incantation: "Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired"
96. Ittō Kasō (一刀火葬, Single Blade Cremation) A forbidden spell used by Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. It is a spell that causes a huge pillar of fire to erupt from the ground in the shape of a katana's tip. It is implied to be a forbidden technique that can only be activated by using one's own body as a catalyst. Aizen calls it the spell of sacrifice.
Stats and Currency:
Reiatsu Level (RL):
Spiritual beings draw on their massive Reiatsu reserves to strengthen their blows, hasten their movement, and project energy. Reiatsu Level is a measure of your ability to harness your vast Reiatsu. This is the most important stat, as it overwhelms physical speed, physical strength, and physical stamina, and is the determining factor in many aspects of the game. As such, it is the only stat we will focus on. Reiatsu Level is increased by emerging victorious from combat, be it actual, or virtual combat. Your Reiatsu Level will increase by 5 for every victory. Overcoming great odds is the only way to unlock your potential, and with that in mind, you will not earn an increase in your Reiatsu Level if your opponents Reiatsu Level is less than half of yours. All spiritual beings begin with a Reiatsu Level of 25.
Kan is the currency of Soul Society. It is the currency in which Shinigami salary is paid and all items in Soul Society are priced. Due to the massive number of Shinigami that were slaughtered by Hollows or brought to Hueco Mundo captive during the War of 2113, and in subsequent battles, in addition to counterfeiting, Kan has become the most available and widely accepted currency in Hueco Mundo among Hollows and Arrancar as well.
Rank: (N/A at Start)
Reiatsu Level (RL): (Starts at 25)
Kan: (Starts at 50,000)
Shikai: 25 RL, Shinigami Only
Bankai: 50 RL, Shinigami Only
Hollowfication: 75 RL, and Completed Questline, Shinigami Only
Resureccion: 25 RL, Arrancar Only
Segunda Etapa: 50 RL, Arrancar Only
Vacio Dios: 75 RL, and Completed Questline
Cero: 25 RL, Arrancar Only
Bala: 25 RL, Arrancar Only
Custom Cero (CC): 35 RL, Arrancar Only
2nd CC: 45 RL, Arrancar Only
3rd CC: 55 RL, Arrancar Only
4th CC: 65 RL, Arrancar Only
5th CC: 75 RL, Arrancar Only
Kido: X RL, where X is the Spell Number, Shinigami Only
Custom Kido: Ranked on Approval, Shinigami Only
Shunpo: 25 RL, Shinigami Only
Shunko: 45 RL, Shinigami Only
Sonido: 25 RL, Arrancar Only
Hierro: 25 RL, Arrancar Only
High Speed Regeneration: 45 RL, Arrancar Only
In IC threads, players will earn 1,000 Kan for each post, as salary from their respective factions. If the player posts in RP combat, they will also receive 1 RL for each post. In the Virtual Combat Space, players earn 5,000 Kan for every combat victory, in addition to 5 RL. Players who are defeated in combat will earn 1,000 Kan and 1 RL, just as the judge of a fight will.
The Gin Tonbo is a store operating in Seireitei that specialises in eye-wear.
Type 01: 10,000 Kan
Type 02: 10,000 Kan
Type 03: 10,000 Kan
Reiatsu Mapping: 10,000 Kan
Magnification: 5,000 Kan
Virtual Combat System: 10,000 Kan
12th Division Laboratory:
Here you may customize your spiritual being with finely tuned cyborg components. These components may be of your own design, or may be designed by a member of the 12th Division. All components must be approved, and are priced based on approval.
Seireitei Communication Magazine:
This magazine will hold all important Quest related info for Shinigami, and leaked copies will give Arrancar a chance to interfere in Shinigami affairs. A subscription is priced at 10,000 Kan.
Virtual Combat System Terminal:
In the workings of some Shinigami eyewear is a combat simulation game designed to train the combat skills of a spiritual being. In this game, one may upload their Shinigami or Arrancar profile, or start a new, virtual world-only, Cash Character, by purchasing items and RL.
Through this terminal, you can create Cash Characters, or upload your RP Character into the database, whether or not you have VCS Eyewear.
A Cash Character begins with 0 RL, and 200,000 Kan. A Cash Character can purchase RL through this terminal, at the cost of 5,000 Kan per one RL. Cash Characters may also purchase any item from any in-game shop. A Cash Character may become an RP Character by purchasing a Kihaku Gigai from this terminal. This Gigai will place the virtual programming of a Cash Character into an artificial soul, at the cost of 100,000 Kan.
Personality: Byakuya strongly believes in law and order. He feels that if someone in his position does not follow the rules as a good example, then no one will follow them. He believes that to maintain the order, all law-breakers must be punished, even if that goes against his own wishes. Byakuya feels that "part of a captain's responsibilities are to make sure the lieutenant's responsibilities are taken care of".
History: One of the Captain remnants of the old Gotei, Byakuya took the Collapse of the old Gotei and the noble families very hard, and for over 100 years, secluded himself from the rest of Soul Society, honing his kido skills before returning to the G13 and claiming his spot as 6th Division Captain and the new Kido Corps Commander. Byakuya hasn’t been the same since the loss of his adoptive sister Rukia Kuchiki in the War of 2113, and as such now relies much more heavily on his Division.
Reiatsu Level (RL): 80
Release Command: Scatter
Shikai Name: Senbonzakura
Shikai Abilities: In its Shikai, Senbonzak!! ura's blade separates into a thousand slender, tiny blade fragments, which then fly away from the hilt, leaving only the sword's handle in Byakuya's hand. The release can be negated before it completes. However, if the release completes itself, then Senbonzakura is rendered near-unstoppable. While the blades are supposedly too small to be seen normally, they reflect light in such a way as to appear as cherry blossom petals. By swinging Senbonzakura's hilt,
Byakuya can control the blade fragments at will, allowing him to shred opponents at a distance and break through almost any defense. The blades are also used for defensive purposes, as they can even protect Byakuya from an incoming sword swing. In order to protect Byakuya from his own attacks in both Shikai and Bankai, Senbonzakura possesses a "Hurtless Area" where it does not cut anything that is within 85cm of Byakuya unless he himself allows the blades to enter the area.
Bankai Name: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Bankai Abilities: Essentially a much larger version of Senbonzakura's Shikai. To activate it, Byakuya needs to drop his sword straight down. The sword phases into the ground, as though it were a pool of water. Energy ripples expand out, turning the surrounding area dark, and within seconds, two rows of a thousand giant blades rise up from the ground. Those thousand swords then scatter and countless flying blades pierce the enemy. No one knows the exact number of blades generated and no one can see the movements of those blades or even dodge them. The number of blades is great enough that Byakuya can use them for defense as well as offense at the same time. He commonly forms them into large masses, designed to obliterate opponents instantaneously. As it moves through the air like torrents of waves, it gives the appearance of cherry blossoms flowing swiftly along with the wind. Byakuya's defensive use allows him to cover himself entirely in these tiny blades, and form a body shield. Unlike his Shikai, his Bankai is entirely mentally controlled. While Byakuya can control the blades with his mind alone, using his hands allows him to do so more effectively, making the blades increase in speed three fold. Similar to his Shikai, its attack is triggered with the phrase Scatter.
Personality: Edison is clever and intuitive, however, he is very shy. Even when adorned with his best charms he finds himself in many socially awkward situations. Still, he likes to become very close to his subordinates, and strictly discipline them in not only combat, but conventional wisdom as well. Edison is a tech Guru, and maintains the VCS as well as the Senkaimon gate.
History: Edison’s time in Rukongai was spent during a depression. He barely had enough Kan to keep a roof over his head, still, he found a way, and stayed indoors for the majority of the economic turmoil, almost hermit-like. This is when Edison’s social anxiety problems began. After being drafted into the G13, Edison found himself as even more of a recluse, hiding within the 12th Division labs working on various new inventions and innovations. Many of the lower ranking members in squads outside the 12th Division fear Edison, assuming that he must be a terrible person to keep to himself the way that he does.
Reiatsu Level (RL): 80
Release Command: Shatter
Shikai Name: Nagori
Shikai Abilities: Edison is capable of firing bullets that explode upon impact, releasing a violent blast of a particular flavor of reiatsu. Those caught in this blast are not harmed, but rather suffer from severe short term memory loss. This ability is ideal for cleaning up after sticky situations with spiritually aware humans, but can also serve as a combat weapon, greatly confusing the enemy.
Edison has also been seen firing at machines in his lab, transferring coding data stored in one of his skeletal cyborg components.
Shikai Appearance: The most noticeable difference between Nagori’s shikai and sealed form is that Edison’s manifests a new set of clothes, much more intimidating than his Suit and Glasses.
Name: Urahara Kisuke
Rank: Captain Commander of the G13
Personality: Although he is usually seen as a laid-back, jovial fellow, Urahara also shows a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it. He commonly uses idle conversation and outward concern as an act of distracting his opponents. Despite his care-free attitude, he always speaks politely, but is sometimes sarcastic.
History: After the fall of the old Gotei and the War of 2113,Long after Urahara Kisuke’s ban from Soul Society had been lifter, the founders of the g13 saw him as the best suited to lead in a new era.
Reiatsu Level (RL): 100
Release Command: Awaken
Shikai Name: Benihime
Shikai Abilities: Benihime is capable of performing a variety of crimson-colored energy techniques. Urahara can perform these abilities of Benihime's by a variety of verbal commands that corresponds to its different abilities.
Rank: Lord of Fraud
Personality: Ken is a pathological liar. He rarely tells the truth, and when he does, it’s only to conceal another lie. He keeps everyone at a distance, while giving them the illusion that they are within his tight-knit group of acquaintances. It is said that Ken is such a marvelous liar, that even those expecting a lie cannot decipher whether or not he is fibbing.
History: In the war of 2113, it was Ken who killed Rukia Kuchiki, Captain of the 13th Division of the G13, and cause Byakuya Kuchiki to go into a deep depression. Despite many eyewitness reports of the incident, many don’t believe that it was actually Ken who killed Rukia, solely based on his enigma.
During the war, Byakuya was the only one capable of fighting off Ken’s militaristic advances, due to his unique zanpakuto, this is what many believe to be Ken’s motivation for killing Rukia, as if motivation were needed.
Reiatsu Level (RL): 90
Resureccion Abilities: After Resureccion, Ken is able to create a dome-like shield that absorbs incoming reiatsu based attacks. Absorbing these attacks allows Ken to create incredibly powerful blasts of red Cero energy. Physical attacks will pass through this shield as though it were not there.
Segunda Etapa Name: Unknown
Segunda Etapa Appearance: Unknown
Segunda Etapa Abilities: Unknown
Command: Cackle and burn,
In this form Aries can harden his body into metal and can super heat his body until where it can ignite into fire. Aries can also produce chains out of any point of his body. The end of each of these chains can have either a large heavy weight at the end, or a blade the size of a kitchen knives blade. The chains can also be set on fire when used.
Age: 30 (deceased for five years so has the appearance of a 25 year old)
Reiatsu Level: 25
Personality: Will update.
History: Will update.
Zanpakuto Name: Gekitsū (Excruciating Pain)
Release Command: Torment
Shikai Appearance: Refer to character appearance.
Shikai Abilities: Gekitsū is known to be an extremely sadistic zanpakuto, as its ability focuses more on causing despair, rather than granting a clean death. Its prominent ability allows it to alter one’s perception of time only when they experience pain. It does not manipulate actual time in anyway, however. The maximum prolongation it can create is relevant to Wilhelm’s own mastery. Nevertheless, a wound inflicted by Gekitsū can last for several hours in agonizing solitude. Example, if Wilhelm were to slash an opponent across his chest, from the moment the initial pain is tracked by the targets mind, to the point where the blade no longer has contact to the targets body; time will seemingly slow down exponentially, forcing the target to experience pain on a different scale, which also has a major effect once their perception of time returns to normal. Most targets would be paralyzed, shocked, mentally exhausted or other characteristics that hinder their defenses. Of course, the perception of time only slows down for the one who Gekitsū inflicts damage (though during this phase everything is painfully slow, similar to how Mayuri’s superhuman drug works, so it’s not like suddenly the target becomes super slow and everything else just continues to move normally).
Furthermore, the rings that appear during Gekitsū’s Shikai stage are relevant to its abilities. The pommel, which becomes the largest ring, represents its primary ability – the one mentioned above. In addition, there are five smaller rings, each one representing a different, secondary ability.
1st Ring Activation – This is the closest small ring to the cross guard. When activated this ring shimmers and simultaneously spins, rapidly and emitting a buzzing noise. In contrast to Gekitsū’s primal ability, it accelerates the perception of those who witness its light or sound, up to four times quicker, however due to Wilhelm’s initial mastery it can only double it for the time being. Regardless of the amount of times it increases one’s perception of time, it often baffles Wilhelm’s opponents as their natural reflexes are all mixed up and an enemy’s movement/attacks appear to be a lot quicker. Also, due to the contradiction to Gekitsū's primal ability, they cannot be used simultaneously.
2nd Ring Activation -
3rd Ring Activation –
4th Ring Activation –
5th Ring Activation -
Originally Posted by kristin551
2011: Pad doesn't know what countries are in Europe.
2012: Pad starts learning.
2013: Pad knows country populations.
Name: Takeda Rei
Faction: Soul Society G13
Rank: (N/A at Start)
Visual Age: 23
Spirit Age: Unknown
Personality: Complete jerk, appears out of nowhere to ruin your day, pretty much a troll, he has his badass moments though and is somewhat a reliable person.
History: Unknown, it was once thought that Rei was a contract killer under a different name, not much is known about his previous life, however he was recruited into the Gotei 13 after being captured for killing a high profile magistrate, facing execution for treason, the higher ups decided that Rei might as well be useful as part of the Gotei 13.
Reiatsu Level (RL): 59
Release Command: Lay Waste
Shikai Name: Kakujin (Nuclear Winter)
Kakujin transforms from a simple katana to a hyper reactive nuclear power source. The blade acts as a nuclear core constantly generating and storing energy as long as it is released. The radiation from the kakujin effects objects and reishi in different catergories dependant of how rapidly the radiation is released and the exposure to the environment.
Low exposure: Low exposure causes decay in objects, radioactive materials naturally decay objects at a slow rate, if the target has high density (includes reiastu), then at least a slight degeneration of the optimum of the target. More specifically decay effects high speed regeneration and construction of obstacles the most, to the point if the exposure is enough, it can cancel out these attempts.
Normal exposure: Normal exposure is the extent where energy is expelled kinetically and to some extent stored in objects. Objects and reishi stored with this energy become reactive, to the point where the object is unstable and can explode. The direct radioactive energy blasts also have significant force to them, similar to cero and hadou blasts, however it does retain the slight decay factor to it. Normal exposure can remain for a few minutes even after the energy has been discharged allowing doubling of potential energy. The most prominent example of this is an attack that has been discharged which is followed up by a second energy attack, this causes the kinetic energy of the second attack to merge with the discharged potential energy to create damage of twice the original.
High exposure: High exposure means that absorption of radiation in objects is accelerated so much that the object takes in all the energy. The object can mutate due to the radiation and energy given to become anima. These anima are animate objects with minds of their own, the concept is that radiation exposure can cause rapid evolution to the extent artificial life can be created. The anima have a machine mentality and do what has been programmed by the zanpakutou.
Originally Posted by shibuya
Clarity and convenience edits:
Exposure is represented by either touch or sparks ( Saves me having to touch EVERYTHING with my hands and zanpakutou ) in a 5m radius (range)
Combinations between each exposure* means that anima can have the explosive attribute to them (Like deidara's clay bombs), as well as decay. Also the radiation blasts can have a decay factor to them.
Decay shall affect objects at a slow rate, but on impact can cause significant weakness in a small area of effect. e.g make a weak point in a low level bakudo enough to break out of. (added because no body ever stands f**ing still enough or is willing to take a hit to have a significant effect)
A dark armor made from the metal of the original zanpakutou wraps around of Rei, creating what appears to be a knight's armor. The armor acts in the same way as the shikai, it disperses orange radiation, but now from the entire body. The metal is capable of duplicating itself at bankai level and lifeforms can be crafted from this metal without even having to fuse the radiation to other surfaces. The evolution chain is also amplified, now, not only can kakujin shisunen create anima from simple dirt and concrete it can also do this to kidou and cero(within reason).
VR combat glasses (-20,000 kan)
" I can make it excellent but never perfect, perfection is a changing goal, you may advance but never grasp it, this is the truth! "
Name: Takeda Rei
Faction: Soul Society G13
Rank: (N/A at Start)
Personality: Complete jerk, appears out of nowhere to ruin your day, pretty much a troll, he has his badass moments though and is somewhat a reliable person.
Reiatsu Level (RL): 25
Kan: (Starts at 50,000)
Release Command: Lay Waste
Shikai Name: Kakujin (Nuclear Winter)
Shikai Abilities: The katana becomes a nuclear core, the reishi it touches becomes supercharged with energy, kinetic and explosive. The katana also blasts out raw radiation. The zanpakutou has the ability to mutate objects in a state of rapid evolution up to the point where it can create an anima, artificial life from reishi from radiation.
Bankai Name: Kakujin Shisunen (Nuclear Oblivion)
Bankai Abilities: Base abilities are amplified, the armor itself is radioactive mutated metal that has intelligence of its own capable of rapid duplication of itself. Mutations are much stronger and higher spec reishi lifeforms can be constructed (includes making of hadou lifeforms).
I'm actually not opposed to Nuclear zan, but you can't start with bankai.